Sunday, August 03, 2008

Not much...

Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. I have not been too busy lately with photography assignments, thus I have not had loads of photos to post, although I have a backup of work I never even posted. Since I decided to take the business down a notch and am hoping to devote some time to updating my portfolio. Perhaps I will post some photos here during that process.

I also have a couple climbing trips coming up as well, so hopefully I will be able to photograph some of those trips and come out with some stunning images. One of those trips will definitely be to Arkansas, and I am hoping to make a second leg of that trip to Colorado. Things have yet to be determined on that front though, so we shall see.

One thing I am looking to do though is pursue more outdoor photography. I definitely want to capture people in outdoor environments though. I'm not talking landscape, although that will be a part of it, but I want to start documenting climbers; not just at the crag but at the campground and on the road. I am not sure yet what will become of this, but I do hope it goes somewhere.

No comments: