Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another "new" blog is born

Over the years I have been known to create new blogs, destroy said blog and then re-open another blog under another name. I currently have three blogs. One I never post on. I have decided to consolidate them all into one shinny new blog. Well at least it will be shinny and new for now.

I decided on the blogger format because of the security. When using Movable Type there would always be hackers that posted comments advertising salacious material. I got tired of deleting them, worrying about patches. I eventually had to turn commenting off totally.

So, you can begin looking for my posts on this site. I loath the domain though, who would have thought there was another CalebSimpson with a blogger account? You can view old blog posts at CalebSimpson.com, well at least I own that domain!

No comments: