Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Red Rocks

Tomorrow I leave for a long weekend of climbing and photography in Red Rocks, Nevada. I am super excited. I will be taking a photography clinic on Saturday, and from what I hear there will be famous climbers there for us to shoot. I am hoping to learn more efficient ways to set up anchors to shoot climbing, as the time it takes to set up is what usually keeps me from taking the time to shoot. I hope this weekend will change that.

Check out more about the festival here. I arrive early as well so I will get a full day of climbing in before the festival starts. I'm pumped, and this will be my first time climbing in the desert, heck, it will be my first time to actually visit the desert as well!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hope your trip to Red Rocks was as good as mine!