Saturday, December 08, 2007

Snow drifts and teddy bears

I am currently sitting in a hotel in Colorado Springs as snow piles up outside my window. It has been snowing non-stopped since late last night. There has to be at least five inches of snow on the ground by now, if not more.

The purpose of the visit was to figure out if I am going to move here or not. As of now things are looking very positive. I should know by the middle of next week whether or not I will be making my new home here or not.



This little guy was a stowaway in my bag. My roommate stashed him away in my shoe before I left. My roommate is not only a fan of Kansas but for some reason believes the state itself is the greatest ever, so I thought I would let his bear experience the greatness of fresh Colorado snow.

The rest of the photos are a few pics I took out at Garden of the Gods. I had never seen the place covered in snow before, it was quite a sight.








No comments: